I am just a Traveller.....

I am just a Traveller.....
I am just a Traveller.....

Thursday, January 27, 2011

~Dan Ku Lihat Keagungan Tuhan~

Assalamualaikum w.r.b.t...

Today was quite relaxing day for me as I skipped class from morning until afternoon :D and this is the second time skip assignment for UNGS class. It hard to get up from bed and I'm not feeling very well. Headache all around me. Later, Afiq sent me a massage about going to Pandan Waterfall after zuhur. I doubted about to go there since the weather not seem convincing yet still I'm not in the mood. However, demi tak nak kecewakan kawan still manage to go there after dah selesai masak-masak semua oleh chef acap. Then, berangkatlah kami dengan kereta namanya haiwan itu. Rent car. :-)


"Dan Ku Lihat Keagungan Tuhan"...................................................That was the starting point. After through all the pain I had before. I'm find the great thing that make peace in me. I found someplace that relieve and remind me.......You know what it is?




So beautiful..Isn't it???? :-) Praise your Lord..Subhanallah



At the first sight, I stop my step and see the waterfall running down heavily. I been quiet for awhile sambil tengok budak2 ni mandi and jadi cameraman. Sumpah tengok diorang happy gile.

nampak x diorg kat tepi..letak diorg jauh sket..nanti nampak..:p

Break sekejap..lapar...lunch tak makan lagi..huhu. Pastu sambung balik.


Makan talam bersama kat tepi air terjun berkuahkan hujan..:p

I really love the nature because it is semula jadi kan. :-) Not from human creation. It is Allah creation. For me, nature inspire us to ask who create them. When you really near the nature and you will sense something not usual. Your feeling. Try and you will know it. Al-Quran have said about it also.Already proven.

I liked that feeling.since I been in so many troubles before and really hurt much. I always try my best to be nice and honest to people, yet in the end I'm the who get hurt. I am a man and I have dignity. I know I'm not good at delivered what I wanted to say.huh. I really cannot accept the way they talk to me. When someone ask nicely, just talk wisely. Even your rough decision, I still can accept that.

But, main point here is I feel so relieve when I see such beautiful waterfall and tengok budak2 buat stunt yang agak bahaya. Nice show kid. I hope today's experience become the starting point to be the best person that I always wanted to be. Thanks to Kecik, Zahid, Acap and Afiq a.k.a "Geng Talam" for bringing me there. Lepas ni Family Day Cts 101 buat kat sane. I don't want to miss it. YAHA. "Dan Disitulah Ku Lihat Keagungan Tuhan".





cantik giler la huwoii...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...