I am just a Traveller.....

I am just a Traveller.....
I am just a Traveller.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bila satu je nikmat Tuhan bagi kene tarik....

Huh.....terrible...terrible...terrible...horrible....
Hard to describe.....
I'm dying.....
It getting worse.....
Where should I ask for a help...
It getting worse...
How to face it everyday.....
It really affect my  life....
And I don't know how, when they get started...
I really want to...
But it felt like a fucking devil bite my eyelid
To let it open...widely


Ohhhh..I want it back...
Please.....give it to me back dear God...

The felt of loosing it..
The anxiety that surge me..
It's so depressing...huh
It's hard to tell....
The grace that YOU gave...
It is really the precious one..
Ya Allah...
Could You please give me a chance...
I will use it wisely..
Please give me back...
The grace....


To sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...