I am just a Traveller.....

I am just a Traveller.....
I am just a Traveller.....

Monday, April 4, 2011

Just because I'm a traveller....

Everyday is a chance.........
Chance to change
Everyday is a chance............
Chance to live, to breath and to walk
Everyday is a chance............
To be what you need to be
To grab the rope
To follow the path.....
The choice

The chance that might come once.........
Every time it approach differently
It's like the background of the music
Whisper...
The song breath
While melody do the talking

The awaken...........
The journey of life
It is not the arrival matter
But the new way of seeing things
To the secret destinations
of which Traveller unaware
Because every single step taken
Worth of the thousand miles journey........
It's all because......
I am a traveller.....



note: this inspiration came to me at 5A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...