I am just a Traveller.....

I am just a Traveller.....
I am just a Traveller.....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Journey as a friend...

In this long and lonely journey...
As I travel down the road...
I reach to a place where I can stay for awhile..
 The place where I saw many people..
Partially like me, partially don't...
I met them, I made relationship with them..
 We talked..We laughed..
About everything...
Get to know each other...
We shared...
Knowledges, experiences, advices..
 In order to gear up our weapons..
To travel for the next journey..

This place seem to be worth for me..
As I calmed in the inside..
  I got my peace of mind..
As all the pieces of troubles..  
Swept away by this "tides"..

Somehow...
I used to think I could get better..
Misunderstanding, conflict and hate..
In the middle..happened..
Somehow..
Many people always get it wrong..
Some of them used to..
Dominate..Dictate...Criticize..Condemn..
Others people right to choose..
For their freedom..
As they think they are right enough..
To suit theirs to others..
Soon they should get to know..
As all of life is a journey which paths we take..
What we look back on, and what we look forward is up to us..
We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there,
As long as it right, and how we happy to get there..

 I wish people to realize..
About the "Discretion"..
Of what my father told me before I left..
The secrets that lies inside..
PRECIOUS..
Because, it tell you the meaning of..
The true relationship..

Is what we called FRIEND..
They came in many kinds...
As soon I realized that I should move on..
I have to say goodbye..
I wonder how this "friend" last forever..
And I know this is not the end..
I persuaded myself..
When the heart is intertwined..
Nothing can break it "fast"..



4 comments:

  1. okay, mantap la poem ni. *er. poem kan? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..tahla..xtau nak kategorikan ape..it just tell what lies inside..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..2 answers. Yes and No. More to place of thought je. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...