I am just a Traveller.....

I am just a Traveller.....
I am just a Traveller.....

Saturday, November 26, 2011

#Dessert#Steam Eggs Pudding

Recently, I ate at the Shushi Restaurant and ordered Omusoba Set for dinner. A set that contained Omusoba (ramen coated with egg), soup and eggs pudding. That was the first time I eat at Japanese restaurant and it tasted superb!!!! What I want to highlight in this post about the steam eggs pudding that really caught my eyes and my taste. First come to my thought when I saw it, is it possible the egg can be pudding??? plus its serve warm.

So, I found out the recipe in the christinesrecipes.com on how to make this dessert. It's so easy, just need a few ingredients but I try to add somethings to make it more appetizing.

Ingredients:

  • 2 eggs
  • 30gm white sugar (or to your taste)
  • 250ml milk
  • mushrooms

Method:

1. Beat the eggs. Warm the milk and don’t boil it. (you can use microwave if you want)

2. Add warm milk into the beaten eggs first, then add sugar. Mix well. A fork can do and no need to use electrical mixer . Then, use a spoon to get rid of the foam on the surface of egg mixture.

3. Cover the mixture with foil. Steam it for 12 minutes in a wok with a lid on. Every 4 minutes, lift the lid up a bit and let some steam release. Done! Serve hot.

 
Done!!! That's how its look..
Peace...Selamat Mencuba..

4 comments:

  1. haha..besela..org melayu pure la katekan..=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al-maklumlah..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried, but failed T__T
    it look easy,maybe i dun hv the talent.hee~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...